Another Moderator

Introduce yourself, let us know who you are, and post any general questions or comments.

Moderator: Moderators

Athol
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Another Moderator

Post by Athol »

Dear all,

Just to let you know that Ariel has asked me to be a moderator of the forum with him. I am happy to do this but want to add that the ideas I post as a poster rather than as a moderator are my own and may not reflect the beliefs of other members of Catholics for Israel. When I write something as a Moderator i say that is what I am doing.

I am a Catholic Jew for over 20 years now. Yes I am old 45 to be exact. Still single -so if there are any nice Catholic Jewish girls out there who like jolly fat Australian men send me a message. LOL I am currently in Israel and have been here for 3 months this year. I am off to ireland and the US next so please keep me in your prayers.

cheers Athol
Adore Wisdom
K.jerome
Antispam: Eve
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 2

Re: Another Moderator

Post by K.jerome »

Hello,
Hope you are married by now otherwise a Jewish Catholic remaining single for so long should a concern for everyone and people in this forum must help. I would be most happy if you finally settle down in Israel and be there to welcome us when we visit Israel. Your message was left without any reply for so long and I feel I must give a comment as I cannot help in any other way.

Jokes apart-please be in good cheers and we will pray for you.

Yours in Christ

(K.Jerome)
Athol
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Post by Athol »

thanks I am still single. However i have taken promises of poverty chastity and obedience as a consecrated brother for a year so I'm not available until feb 4 2012 when I will decide whether to renew my promises for a longer period or call it quits.
Adore Wisdom
K.jerome
Antispam: Eve
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 2

Post by K.jerome »

Shalom Athol,
I appreciate your plan. Someone said that with Christ in us everything is complete, whether married or unmarried but I think our women members in this Forum will come out with better advice. Till your wedding day, I hope, wish and pray that you will devote your time and energy to promote the future of Israel for which we all have a common interest.

May God bless you.

Yours in Christ

(K.Jerome)