I hope not all catholics support boycott of Israel

Introduce yourself, let us know who you are, and post any general questions or comments.

Moderator: Moderators

rights_word
Antispam: Eve
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 2

I hope not all catholics support boycott of Israel

Post by rights_word »

My father was born in Jewish East Jerusalem, I was last there 1985 I have to tell you that all people of all faiths can worship as they please in Jerusalem Israel, Jews Christians and Muslims and this was never the case under Islamic rule When we first took over Jerusalem the United Capitol of the Jewish People we were horrified to discover that the walkways were paved with Jewish tombstones as a result Jews promised that this city would never fall under foreign hands again I have spoken to many Muslims and Christians who said life was far and away better under Jewish control I never had issue with any one their now I discover that Israel is being boycotted by Christians and I feel very much let down and to think that all we require is that everyone get along
and live peacefully so please tell me why this great civilization should be boycotted!!!!
Ariel
Site Admin
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Re: I hope not all catholics support boycott of Israel

Post by Ariel »

You are right. Boycotts of Israel are absurd. Thanks for your support!
Ariel
“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world” C.S. Lewis
K.jerome

Post by K.jerome »

Hi,
For many of us , the word ,"Jewish" stands for both Jewish Christians and Non-Jewish Christains. Whereas the issue raised here is about Christians boycotting non-Christians, I think the more difficult issue is-Why majority of Jewish people are boycotting Christianity and not allowing it to grow fast although the first Christians were of Jewisoriginh ????. May it is be because the Christains by and large are unable to explain properly to non-Christians that SALVATION comes only through accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour.

Yours in Christ

(K.Jerome)
K.jerome

Post by K.jerome »

Hi Everyone,
For many of us , the word ,"Jewish" stands for both Jewish Christians and Non-Jewish Christains. Whereas the issue raised here is about Christians boycotting non-Christians, I think the more difficult issue is-Why majority of Jewish people are boycotting Christianity and not allowing it to grow fast although the first Christians were of Jewish origin ????. May be it is because the Christains by and large are unable to explain properly to non-Christians that SALVATION comes only through accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour.

Yours in Christ

(K.Jerome)