Hello All - Im new here....

Introduce yourself, let us know who you are, and post any general questions or comments.

Moderator: Moderators

Fidesetratio

Hello All - Im new here....

Post by Fidesetratio »

Hello all,

Just thought my first post should be an intro of myself.

Im a Catholic, in union with the Pope & Magisterium, and have a keen interest on Catholic apologetics, though i don't actually really do too much "online debating", more just learning & reading and it helps me with defending my faith when questioned.

I have recently moved in with a Jewish-Christian lady who i can see just loves the Lord with her whole heart, very knowledgeable in Scripture and actually involved in ministries across the world. She is actually writing several books to try and show Jews the links from the Old Testament to understand the prophecies of Yeshua. Though she doesn't believe the Catholic church is scriptural (and unfortunately part of New World Order" :evil: conspiracies that i have already read many versions of.... ), but besides our differences we get on really well and she has opened my eyes to the relevance of Jewish feasts and festivals in regards to the fulfillment of Prophecy from Yeshua to the end times. Its been great for me to learn more about the old testament and the Jewish people as most of my times has been studying Scripture from the New Testament.

Anyway, I found this website through someone from another Catholic site and i will have a few questions in the near future, but for now wish everyone a Happy New Year and God Bless to you all. :D

Rob
Ariel
Site Admin
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Post by Ariel »

hi Rob - welcome to the website and to the forum!
Hopefully the site will help you to answer some of your friend's questions/objections she may have against the Catholic Church, and since you will probably learn much from her too, it looks like it will be a fruitful exchange. Check out our online course for the Jewish/OT background to some specific Catholic doctrines. God bless!
Ariel
Last edited by Ariel on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks to us in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: It is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world” C.S. Lewis
Athol
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Post by Athol »

Welcome Rob. I hope all is going well with you.
Adore Wisdom