Another New Member- Rally for Israel in DC Sun 6 Jun 10

Introduce yourself, let us know who you are, and post any general questions or comments.

Moderator: Moderators

Bagbabe53
Antispam: Eve
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 2

Another New Member- Rally for Israel in DC Sun 6 Jun 10

Post by Bagbabe53 »

Hi, am cradle Catholic married to a secular Jewish man, and have many Jewish friends. Rally to stand with Israel this Sunday, June 6 behind the White House at noon. Please come and let them know you are a Catholic friend of Israel, and that they are not alone. I am appalled at the resurgence of anti-Semitism everywhere, and feel that as a Catholic and Christian, I cannot stand by and watch America's most faithful ally in the Middle East be backed up against the wall... If you are in the DC area this Sunday, please join our Jewish brothers and sisters to have our voices be heard, in the White House, Capitol Hill, and everywhere: Israel has the right to support and defend herself! Re: the holocaust, NEVER AGAIN! Jews must see that we are with them in this!

Please write/email President Obama, Secretary Clinton, your senators and members of Congress. If you can, please come out to the rally Sunday at noon! It will likely be very hot (we'll all be "schvitzing"), but please bring your water, hats, and sunblock, and stand up for Israel!

Shalom and thanks,
Bonnie
Athol
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 0

Re: Another New Member- Rally for Israel in DC Sun 6 Jun 10

Post by Athol »

Thanks Bonnie for your support. I hope the rally went well. I was living in Washington DC last year but I am back in Australia now. Let us know how it went.
Adore Wisdom