Hi Everyone

Discuss the relationship between Jews and Christians throughout history to our own day.

Moderator: Moderators

K.jerome
Antispam: Eve
Please enter the fourth number in the list (eight): 2

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by K.jerome »

Hi,

We love the Jewish people so much as they are the God's choosen people. In the Old testament (Genesis) when God created the universe and mankind, he has given MATERIAL blessings to all mankind which includes wisdom and Knowledge but probably he has given more knowledge to the Jewish people and may be that is the reason why about 181 Nobel prize winners constituting about 22% of the Worlds Nobel prize total was won so far by people of Jewish Origin (Mostly non-Christian Jews). Nobel prizes, I believe is part of material blessings but in the New testament (Ephesians) we talk of SPIRITUAL blessings and I am a bit afraid that those who have ample MATERIAL blessings may be lacking SPIRITUAL blessings if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Since Jesus Christ said that His Kingdom is not of this World , let us make all out effort to convince our Non-Christian Jewish friends to realise that they will to get spiritual blessing by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour.

Kindly forgive me and correct me if I am wrong.

(K.Jerome)